Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sunday night

...so, downloading more pictures doesn't work here, so I thought I just write one or two words. I've had a very lazy weekend, lying in the sun, going for a swim at the laguna here in Airlie Beach (it's also an artificial one, because there are deadly box jellyfish here, and you shouldn't swim in the sea, at least not so close to the beach) I read a lot (about a young guy who sailed around the world, to get a bit of an idea how Stef feels like now) and spoke to friends on the phone. Now the weekend is over, and I realised that I have tons of things to do on the boat in the next four weeks! Which is good.
I received an e-mail from Mystic Lady today, the boat Stef is travelling on. I get reports every week, so I will just put them on here with the title Mystic Lady. Most of who know her will obviously be receiving these updates anyway, but maybe someone who doesn't know her might be interested in following their sailing adventures?
So long!
Jeanine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home