Thursday, April 07, 2005

JOB! WORK! YEAH!

So, I found myself a job today walking the docks. One of two private motor yachts in this place, am a bit disappointed that my sailing experiences now have to be delayed, but this is better money, a place to stay, good food, and I know what I am doing... :-)
Instead of thowing junk food on some backpackers, I will serve the rich again. This will be for only two charters and one stay of the owners. Three or four weeks or longer.
Take a look at Aurora:

http://www.whitsundayholidays.com.au/luxury-yacht-charter-whitsundays-aurora.html



I just wanted to drop of one or two more cv's at the dock this afternoon, didn't even look very presentable (yeah, Team Fraser Island, I was wearing my butterfly shirt...) spoke to one person, and the next thing I know I was sitting on the deck of the boat eating crab and salad. Cool. I spend about three hours there this afternoon and gonna move on board tomorrow. Charter guests come on Monday.
Stef went out on a sailing boat today, got some TXTs from her that she's loving it. I knew it, though.
I am a bit sad to have to say good bye to my travel companion, but I'll see her again before she leaves in June.
I hope all of you enjoyed the pictures I've uploaded, was a lot of effort 'cause I couldn't use my computer...
I say good bye for now.
Be happy!
Jeanine

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

you have such the life! congrats on the job! your beautiful ex-roomate came into le patis today. we remarked how brave & adventureous you are:)
xo,
mati

April 12, 2005 at 4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home