Friday, March 17, 2006

Back in Germany

Unfortunatelly I didn't take a lot of pictures in Germany. I had troubles finding a adapter for my camara. And it was so cold that my batterie didn't work, I think. I don't know, but I've had a great time 2 weeks in Berlin, Munich, Schwaebisch Hall, Saarbruecken and Stuttgart.
It was snowing when I arrived in Berlin, which is over a month ago already. My dad picked me up at the airport, then we were going to see my sister in her new shop (www. ananstati.de), and then I spend the rest of the time in Berlin having fun, going out with my sister, meeting her friends, seeing a friend I've met in India, doing touristy things with my dad, going to variete and movies, and talking to my sister's cat :-)
After a few days my dad and I drove "home" to Bielefeld, which is where he moved to in September, and where he also moved all the things which I still had with him in his old flat in Gaildorf. Good job, dad. I got lost in reading letters from years ago, and I also picked up some suitable winter clothes and my backpack for my trip to Egypt.
Next stop: Saarbruecken (Dreiwettertaft, und die Haare halten immernoch, oder aehnich, ha, ha - gibt es nur 3 "Wetter"???????), where I went to school for 2 years.Stayed with Isabel for 2days. We went out and saw the same people from 6 years ago. They are all still there... After that I went to see my mum in Schwaebisch Hall, then to the Heinrich's family in Munich.
After 2 weeks in Germany I went to Egypt with Nicola!
Here a few pictures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home