Monday, January 16, 2006

Pineapple juice and exhaustion

How many days? How many hours? I’m a machine. I work. And sleep. And work. And sleep. It’s not all that bad, I’m just tired and I told the chef today if he ever uses my pineapple juice again, I’ll kill him. Hmmm. Worse, I shouted it at him. He then told the new deckie that he could drink as much chocolate milk as he wanted. BUT I NEED MY CHOCOLATE MILK, TOO, TO FEED CHOCOLATE MILDSHAKES TO 6 KIDS!
Do you have any problems in life at the moment? I obviously don’t have serious ones, otherwise I wouldn’t write about pineapple juice and chocolate milk, would I???
But the charters are good, the owners are cool (they pay my massages in between charters ), and it’s already (no! only! I can't be that positive all the time....) half time. 2 more weeks to go. Then another week on the boat, then 6 days in Sydney, then to Berlin on the 10th! I’m so excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home