Sunday, January 22, 2006

5 more days!

This will be my last trip cruising the Whitsunday's. Probably ever. Who knows. I haven't taken a lot of photos recently, but this beach on top we went to on our last trip. So beautiful. I look forward to the next 5 days. It's so good to see an end, and this whole month hasn't been too bad after all... now I can enjoy the rest of my oh so long life as a employee of some sort :-)
I talked to everybody on the phone this weekend. So cool. I'm catching up with friends at home in Germany and friends I'm going to visit in England and Spain ......... my sister is really excited to see me soon, I love it. She has a cat called Sushi. (that's not true).
I've got to go to bed. Why am I always waking up after 10pm, no matter how tired I was before?
Tomorrow at 7 we leave for Hamilton Isand. I will have a lot of "this is the last time I'm doing this and that's" in the next few days. I'm so nostalgic. And then I forget. :-)
AHOY!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaleen said...

i had my phone next to my head the other night so that the alarm on it would wake me up. it didn't work. i slept through my alarm AND when i looked at my phone it said i had missed a private call too. i wondered if it had been you? but you usually leave a message. it was probably a stupid sales call, but it made me think of you the whole day anyway!!
i hope you are well and happy and safe and ready. i love you!

January 27, 2006 at 1:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home