Monday, December 19, 2005

Well, I'm leaving Melbourne...

Hmmmmmmmmm. My life needs to get some order. In a few months it will happen. I hope. I have ideas. I hope they work.
Anyway:
- Job search in Melbourne goes slow.
- I moved into my new room last Friday, and was really happy about it.
- I put pictures up the wall, bought a vase and flowers.
- I almost got hit by a car on Saturday. I was in shock and shaking hours after. It was so close… did I mention that I almost got struck by a lightning when I arrived in Sydney in February? Seriously, thank you, my guardian angle!
- I still didn’t have a job today.
- I still didn’t write the x-mas card which should be on their way to Germany a long time ago…
- Pete called (captain of Aurora, the boat I was working on before) and told me he had work for me until the end of January.
- I said yes, I’ll come.
- I fly to Airlie Beach on Thursday.
Thought I will never see that place again in my life. But there we go – you never know…
I am a bit disappointed, actually I am very disappointed, that I cannot stay in Melbourne, I really like it here, I finally found a place in Australia where I wanna stay longer than 2 months, along with Byron Bay, I guess, but money is more important now.
And why not cruise the Whitsunday Islands for another 4 weeks once again? It could be worse, I guess. I hope I will have a bit of fun as well.
My plans for the next two days:
- Maybe buy a suitcase.
- Pack my things (AGAIN????? – I have enough!!! Stop! Somebody give me a home!)
- Buy books because there even isn’t a decent bookshop in Airlie Beach and I hope I will get the chance to read a lot.
- Go to the movies because there also isn’t a movie theatre in Airlie Beach. The next one is one and a half hours away. Great.
- Meet a friend
- Meet another friend, maybe.
- Go and see the Stanley Kubrick exhibition on Federation Square.
- Go and see art from the new trade gallery in London.
- Have a cake in one of the St Kilda Cafes.
- ENJOY MY ROOM!!!
- Do yoga in it.
…. It’s x-mas eve on Saturday, I don’t even know what I will be doing then, work, I guess. I hope I’m not too sad. I’m sad already when I think about it.
Who wants to call me on that sad day???
(in case you’ve forgotten my number: 0061 416 728 951)
Okay, enough whining, I start considering myself lucky now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home