Thursday, December 22, 2005

Mebourne airport


airport, originally uploaded by JeanineJeanine.

I’m sitting here in front of a giant window, watching a plane being directed out of the gate by a red, remote controlled vehicle. I am getting very excited about flying home in a few weeks. (I didn’t know they had remote controlled directing vehicles at an airport, did you?) I had cab troubles again this morning. Last night I ordered one to be there at 6am, ten past 6 they called me they couldn’t come…(“????”) But I made it to the airport in time, had to pay for carrying too much money, I mean I had to pay money for carrying too much luggage, but convinced the person behind the counter that I really only want to pay 20 dollars instead of 50. She said “okay”.
I really am sad that I am leaving Melbourne, but, hey. I loved my room. And my neighborhood. But it doesn’t matter. I had a good time here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home