Tuesday, December 13, 2005

City life

I just put a few more photos of my trip with Silvie on this blog - it's only been exactly 2 weeks since she's left to New Zealand, and considering that I managed to :
-apply for jobs in Perth and go to an interview
-meet up with a few friends
-empty and completely clean my car and put it on the market (which means putting it up on notice boards in a few million hostels in Perth and Frementle)
-pack all my things and put everything in two and a half bags
-talk to strangers and half strangers in Melbourne who were so friendly that they convinced me that this is the place I want to be at the moment
-sell my car
-go to the circus
-get fined 100 dollars for talking on the phone whilest driving (I was just talking to Thomas who bought the car 30min after, to find out where he was and where I can meet him to leave the car with him...)
-book my flight
-fly to Melbourne
-go to an interview
-meet up with a friend
-drop off about 50 cv's all over town
-find a place to live
-learn a lesson for life
-learn another lesson for life
-buy birthday and x-mas presents
-meet the person who I'm gonna vote the most impressive person I met in 2005! (Elliot)
-have wonderful Japanese food, which Meg, who visits from Japan, cooked twice!!!
-teach Meg yoga in the morning
-get the chance to discover Melbourne
-send an e-mail I'm glad I sent it
-talk to my mum
-talk to my sister
-talk to my dad
-talk to Janet
-had fun!!!

............hmmmm, what was I about to say? Considering all that, it's no big deal that I don't have a job yet! Right?
Got to go to bed... good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home