Sunday, October 09, 2005

middle of nowhere

Tuesday all got better! I got the job, and I got my lovely car back. Went shopping to Aldi after I picked it up, couln't believe I saw one in South Tweed Heads... Felt like I was in Germany for half an hour. You even had to put in a coin in the trolly/cart :-) to get it out!
Started working in the Hostel for accomodation, and managed to get so many hours that today I even worked for money!
Being an extra for these two nights was fantastic! It was like a big party! We were keept in this little very old and scruffy village gymnasium, where we got food and hung out. Then some time we were asked on set were we pretended to have a good time in something like a beer garden. Well, we acturally HAD a good time....A band was playing... typically Australian... very funny. Some were dancing, some sitting, some standing, I was mostly "crossing", walking across the dancefloor. I should become a professional cross extra, I'm very good at this... :-) It was fun to hang out with the same people for two nights! And the money was good. The movie is a backpacker story, called in the middle of nowhere, and it even will be shown in theaters... let's all hope you'll see me crossing....... :-)
Tomorrow is finally peach day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home