Monday, October 03, 2005

...no work, no money, no car...

At least I can work for accomodation. Driving the hostel bus on sunday a million times in and out of town... oh, dear. No peach picking yet, hopefully soon. Maybe I can work as an extra in a movie the next couple of nights. Hopefully. Because of that casting I can't get my car today. Well, tomorrow morning. The car's fixing is affortable, thank god. It's all so vage here. Jobs come up and go before even stating them. Australian's "no worries". But I only have 10 days and want to make some money. Just some. So I worry. Just a little bit.
Last night I was trying to coordinate that whole Westcoast trip. I stressed myself about it probably more than necessary. I could organize the whole world with these organisation skills!!!
I JUST NEED SOME REST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home