Wednesday, August 03, 2005

boring stuff

some dude told me just now that what he reads in my blog is extremly boring. And I have to agree. Nothing hilarious happened in my life in the last few months, the only thing I can keep on writing about Australians is that they are burping a lot and otherwise I don't know if I should be frustated that nothing exciting happens in my life or not. I just live. It's hard to keep friends at home updated if you just live.
Well, anyway, I went to Cape Tribulation the other day and I saw Crocs and Snakes in wildlife. but animals don't excite me too much either.
I will put more pics on now....
G'day, folks......

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

he's crazy! you have the most exciting brave carefree seeming life right now! just living or otherwise!

August 3, 2005 at 2:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home