Sunday, July 24, 2005

bedtime

I've had a busy day today - I was just running around on the boat making sure I leave everything in order and easy for whoever comes next... did some ironing this afternoon, which made me think. Not that I normally don't think :-), I think far too much anyway, but the thinking I do whilst ironing is the most productive. Or effective. Most of the time. Sooooo.........
I ended up baking a chocolate cake for Do's arrival on Tuesday, without a recipe, never would have thought it's gonna work, but it did.... must be Mark's spirit which is still floating around in the galley...
It's kind of strange to leave my home... I so got used to a fridge, oven, kitchen in general with all the equipment , washing machine and dryer, a TV, DVD player, about 200 movies to watch and the big and comfy couch etc.etc. no surprise things like that are found in every household...
Well, I got to go to bed, will have a long drive tomorrow, looking forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home