Monday, March 21, 2005

ADDRESS AND TELEPHONE NUMBER

whoever wanted to know it, here is my address and telephone number again:

Jeanine HUEBNER TCP#6441AUS
C/-Travellers Contact Point
Level 7, Dymocks Building
428 George STreet
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Australia

Telephone number: 0061 416 728 951
(writing text messages normally works perfectly!!!)

We left Urunga three days ago, late again, but yeah, we like travelling in the dark? Didn't take too long to get to Byron Bay, it took forever though to look for a spot to get some sleep. Everything was booked out, weekend, Easter, Blues festival........ and everyone told us that it's not legal to sleep in the car, and we got a bit paranoid about being woken up in the morning and having to pay the biggest fine ever, but in the end we just went to the beach and even managed to be really stupid and park in a spot which actually said "no parking between 10pm and 8am", and we got woken up by policeman after 3 hours sleep, went to another spot somewhere close to a banana plantation and slept until 10 in the morning!
Checked in a campsite, went to buy a tent in the afternoon ( I have another house now!) and went swimming. The beaches here are so beautiful, and the water is warm (and I got to go there in a minute....).
Next day Stef and our campsite neighbour Karl went skydiving. I was being responsible and decided to wait until I got a job, because I can't just keep on spending money.... but I wanna go as soon as I can! Who comes with me? Doris? Silvie? Isa? Zoe? Emma? Hey guys, you are really all coming to see me here????? That's SO COOL!!!!!!
Byron Bay itself is pretty, though a little disappointing, cause quite commercial, more than we expected, but still nice. We are leaving in the afternoon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home