Monday, March 14, 2005

notes

-I still love the word capsicum
-Spinach makes you strong
-I got stopped by the police because my car looks dogy and like trouble
-When we travel, we drive an average of 80km per hour
-We are really cruising
-I hate fast food - and Australians love it
-I discovered wedges, they became my favoured food for two weeks, now I hate them
-Sydney is very busy and full of people
-I saw my first Koala
-I can only imagine what possums look like - and that very well... :-)
-I wanna have fun at the beach now
-I wanna learn how to snow board in Australia
-I miss San Francisco!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-I should get a job soon
-I should get a job soon
-I should get a job soon
...................
-I look forward to my next job!!!!
-We will arrive in Coffs Harbour at 5am again, I suppose

LOVE YOU ALL!
BYE!

2 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

i love all your pics!!! i wanna be there!

March 15, 2005 at 8:50 AM

 
Blogger Jeanine Huebner said...

Mati, I miss you!
Come here!
How are you doing? Haven't had much time to check your blog to see what you've been up to, but will soon. Hope everything's cool.
Love from sunny Australia!
Jeanine

March 16, 2005 at 9:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home