Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Byron Bay

Wow, I am really enjoying that course now. I love sitting on a freezing cold floor every day for 8 hours, 20 meters away from the beach, whilst the sun is shining and strong, and warm and I'm freezing my a.. off in the room I'm locked in every day! Seriously, we are learning so much interesting things, and practice teach isn't the horror show for me anymore which it was last week. FirstI thought I lost my ability to speak English, but when I tried to teach in German I was certain that my ability to speak at all is gone. It's harder than I thought it was to tell people what they have to do with their body parts.... :-)
I really enjoy having a home, a room, my own bathroom and shower and even a walk in closet! Living with Pavitar is great. She's superbusy, I am superbusy, and in between we have our little pleasant conversations. And her son Jordie, who is 12, is such a nice kid!
My car's doing fine, very thirsty, needing gallons of gas.... the hand break snapped out last night, and I could finally use my NRMA / ADAC / AAA membership. "Ray" was there as fast as the ray of light and fixed the problem. Well, he jammed the cable, and I have to get a new one now, but never mind... I could drive.... and there are not so many hills here in Byron Bay.

1 Comments:

Blogger mati rose said...

what class are you taking... i'm imagining yoga? thanks for your comment! i wonder what you think i look like:) pictures are funny that way. i LOVe yours!
when are you coming back home to sf?
xo,
mati

September 14, 2005 at 8:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home