Monday, September 12, 2005

Alkohol Test 0.00!!!


Alkohol Test 0.00!!!, originally uploaded by JeanineJeanine.

This was after I just got home from a Bollywood theme Party of my new landlady. I got stopped by the police because I turned into a main street in a weird way. I had to blow into that little plastic pipe, still wearing my third eye on my third eye, but I think that’s quite something policeman here in this area see a lot of times. Good thing I started my detoxication the day Doris left and didn’t drink any wine at all so I ended up with 0.00 pro mille. What a satisfying number. The best thing is that I am still waiting for my registration sticker, I have paid my registration until February, but I haven’t received that flipping sticker yet, so I am just waiting to be stopped by the police and get in trouble for that. But this one just wanted to check on my alcohol level, and gave me the plastic pipe as some kind of stupid souvenir. Good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home