Saturday, May 28, 2005

yeah! I am online all day!

I got Internet on the boat today, this is great, I can finally use my lovely computer again to play and anyway, I haven't had 24 hour internet since over 3 months.
I went out partying last night and really managed to get back home at 5 am. I had fun.
Went lying in the sun this afternoon at the laguna again.
I have to wash my car tomorrow. I can't see through the windows anymore.
I keep on leaving waterbottles on the rooftop when I start driving. so far three times someone had to tell me and hand it back to me through the window. Where's my mind?
Last week it was the first time I watched footy on TV. It was the first time I saw that game at all! I didn't know it was existing until then. It's fun to watch. They are just running into each other, making each other fall and wrestle on the floor. And play with a ball at the same time. Amusing. Well, at least that's what I get out of it... :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger jr cline said...

That is so beautiful.

May 28, 2005 at 8:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home