Monday, May 30, 2005

Monday

Monday's over! When I walked off the boat at 5:30pm it felt to me like I just woke up. I think I was high all day of brass polisher. I polished one flipping lamp for over 4 hours and am still not done with it. Went to do a yoga class, which was pretty good! Read "Portuguese irregular verbs" by Alexander McCall Smith and thougth my mum would adore the main caracter, Professor Dr von Igelfeld. Isabel just called and told me they broke their rental car in Bali, steam was coming out everywhere because they didn't refill the cooling water and they were stuck on the road... I spoke to Steff this afernoon, they are at x-mas island and she's doing well! Yeah! Here on the boat nothing has changed, my collegue and boat mate keeps on burping like a world champion, and I just can't ignore it! Maybe I should stop feeding him all these veggies???
Have to go to bed now. Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home