Monday, December 05, 2005

Perth- Melbourne

Perth was great, but not the place I wanted to spend the last few weeks in Australia. I wanted to go to Melbourne. That's where I am now! I was almost ready to leave the car behind in Perth, to have Kashy look after it. LAST NIGHT, 12 hours before my plane was leaving, I sold it!!! To 2 German guys, who fell in love with the old faithful lady. They are taking over her name, which I never mention on this blog, because it's too rude, and they loved all abut her! I am so glad the she's in good hands.

I'm welcome very warmly in Melbourne, except that cap driver who insisted on always finding his way, driving around in small streets and dead ends trying to find the place I am staying at. And he wouldn't admit he was totally lost. But he switched the meter off, otherwise it would have cost me at least 200 Dollars...

I am staying with a friend of a friend who I haven't met yet, but he let me get into his flat, that's where I am now, using his wireless, eating his bananas :-) , soon using his shower and lying down for a nap - god bless Australians!

Have a job interview tomorrow, and look at a room. I'm determined to settle as soon as I can!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jaleen said...

i love it!!
i'm happy for you. you look so good in this picture!

December 8, 2005 at 11:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home