Wednesday, March 02, 2005

BIG UPDATE

Thursday.
I met Stefi! She's a friend from Germany who I haven't seen in over a year 'cause she's been in Australia since last December.
Weekend.
I went camping with Dale to St. Elliot, right at the beach. I had my first BBQ in Australia and learned the word capsicum, which I adore. :-)
Monday.
Said good bye to Adelaide and drove to Melbourne with Stefi. We arrived at night and slept in the City in the car, because we couldn't find a room. Melbourne is a bit crazy at the moment because of the Grand Prix. No rooms.
Tuesday.
We met up with Jaleen and Andrew. She's here on a photo assignment, after spending two months in New Zealand. I'm so happy to've met up with her here!
We are staying in their room - yeah! But tomorrow we got to move out and all be homeless....
I like Melbourne so far and maybe look for a job here after Jaleen's left. Not now yet....
Got to go....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home