Thursday, January 27, 2005

this is my first real journal entry!

yeah, I was successful tonight, even posted a fish (which is a graffiti on a house wall on Larkin Street, next to where I live), and I think I should call it a day and finally go to bed. I was cleaning my room today, all day, and I think that this was probably the last time I cleaned my room before going to Australia. I already move out in a week, oh, no, that's too scary to think about. I bathed all my dyed clothes from India in white vinegar today, I put quite a few CD's on my mac to get ready for my ipod I am getting with the cash (!!!) I earned at work, I finished a book (Holy Cow by Sarah MacDonald, it's her diary of two years she spent in India and is fun to read) and talked to Nicola for 20 seconds (I woke her up and reminded her that I was her friend...).I cooked dinner for me and Anna AND I created a blogg and put a fish on the web. I am awesome! Right?
Good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home